THE SUPERSPORT DUAL COMPOUND REAR TYRE FOR ROAD USE
- The Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV rear tyre
- Differentiated rear tyres development based on the size to perfectly fit the requirements of each motorcycle and riding style
- Superb grip while braking, thrust boost in extreme lean angles and brilliant traction exiting the corner
- Lightening handlebar response to rider inputs and smooth feedback while cornering
- WSBK-derived structures and contours
- Silica-enriched multi-compound rear tyre
- Best performance on road use, on both wet and dry roads
DIABLO ROSSO™ IV raised specific Rayon cord stiffness, obtained thought larger section of more twisted strands allows a lower end-count, adapted along the contour, differentiating stiffness lean angle by lean angle, supporting the dynamic needs for an outstanding riding experience. These characteristics deliver to the rider a great contact feeling alongside a solid stability sensation.
The full silica dual compound rear offers quick warm up, significant grip level regardless of lean angle (also in wet conditions) and riding smoothness. In relation with the dimension of the tyre, and therefore of the contact patch, a dual compound with less compound discontinuity ensures the best stress distribution and therefore delivers riding feeling and wear uniformity.
As a distinctive sign for PIRELLI sporty products, DIABLO ROSSO™ IV tread pattern is developed around the FLASH™ icon: a couple of centre grooves which provide directional stability and ensures wear stability. FLASH™ is also accountable for water draining from the centre to outside the contact patch when upright.