Dunlop Geomax MX52 Rear MX Tyre – 120/80-19
Intermediate / Hard Terrain
Using input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers,?Dunlop has developed the all-new Geomax MX52 motocross tyres. These new Geomax models began life as top Pro tyres and have now been developed into tyres Dunlop can offer to the racing and riding public. WIth the likes of Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto and Justin Barcia (just to name a few) equipping their machines with Dunlop MX tyres, these are the clearly the choice of champions.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $31.24 with More info
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
FRONT GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.