Forma Adventure Low Brown Boots
The European made Forma Boot is perfect for adventure touring, and for riders with larger calves.
The new Forma Adventure LOW dual-sport boots…
Perfect for adventure touring, and for riders with larger calves…
- Guaranteed perfect fit
- CE Certified quality
- Full-grain Oiled Leather upper
- NEW mid-height design
- DRYTEX® lining (Waterproof/Breathable)
- Vintage leather finish
- Lightweight construction
- Adventure double density anti slip/rubber sole
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Double Adjustable Straps and Velcro closure
- Unbreakable GH plastic buckles
- Ankle TPU internal molded plastic protection
- Special nylon mid-sole with steel shank
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS
- High-quality produced 100% in Europe
12 Months WARRANTY
You are welcome to contact us if you suspect that your Forma boots may be faulty. If the age of your boots falls within certain guidelines, they will be inspected, and if deemed to be faulty by manufacturing or material defect, Forma will very quickly organise a repair or replacement.
We can only process claims for Forma boots purchased in Australia.
Proof of purchase must to be supplied, there are no exceptions.
It is the customers responsibility to return the boots
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase, and covers faulty workmanship and defects.
Warranty is restricted to 3 months where the boots are used for commercial purposes (eg; motorcycle couriers). And 3 months warranty for boots used in high humidity areas. A high humidity environment can degrade the best glues and plastics, and this type of failure is not considered a manufacturing or design issue.
Boots used for racing or used in a racing environment do not qualify for warranty. Sole wear or delamination, or Velcro and simple stitching issues are considered to be wear and tear and not covered under the warranty. Most soles can be replaced or re-bonded, and most stitching and Velcro can be repaired.
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16