OXFORD Chillout Windproof Balaclava
Oxford ChillOut provides an extremely effective mid-layer barrier against wind chill.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.80 with More info
Oxford ChillOut provides an extremely effective mid-layer barrier against wind chill. Perfect for use with Oxford CoolDry and WarmDry base layers.
At 0’C, the wind chill factor at just 24mph is approximately – 16’C. Add to that the impact of rain at high speeds and it is easy to see how a rider’s concentration could be adversely affected.
The correct use of ‘layering’ can dramatically reduce the effect of wind chill, as well as maintain comfort through the wicking of moisture away from the skin. The all-new ChillOut range of Oxford Layers uses the very latest in material technology to keep riders warm and comfortable in such extreme conditions.
- Wicking material over the scalp keeps you cool and dry
- Perforated breath section around nose area
- Sculpted fit under the chin and around the neck
- Provides an effective barrier against wind chill
- Anti-bacterial treatment kills odours at source
- Lightweight and comfortable like a second skin
- Reinforced flat lock seams are tougher and more comfortable
- Water-resistant, windproof and breathable
- Available in 2 sizes: Small or Large